SentrySafe Record Fire Safes provide certified, point-of-use fire protection for vital business records. These products have been built to exceed the stringent UL class 350, label requirements. The safes are also certified to survive a drop of 30 feet onto rubble during a fire such as a fall through burning floors.
Our Record Fire Safes, provide maximum filing capacity for your valuable records. The safe interior components are constructed of welded steel and finished in attractive, durable ari-dried enamel paint. Accessories are sold separately, to allow flexible storage in a variety of funtional configurations.
While standard equipped with a Group 2 combination lock, a variety of locking options are available to accomodate your individual security needs. These safes have a UL certified re-locking device to set the bolts if the lock is punched in a burglary attempt. The safes are available in five standard colors: gray, charcoal, off-white, tan and putty.
- Impact: UL Classified 30-foot drop test -- eqivalent to falling two stories; contents remain intact and locked
- UL Classified 1-hour proven fire protection
- UL Classified explosion hazard resistance against explosions in case of sudden exposure to intense heat
- Combination lock
- Interior empty, accessories sold separately
- Color options: Gray; Charcoal; Off-White; Putty; Tan